We developed the VTA Ring for Ortofon Tonearm adjustment kits for Ortofon tonearms. Now, we also made a satin black version in order to be the perfect match to the Ortofon tonearms. It suitable for most of the common tonearm like: A 212, AS-212, RK 309, RM 309, RMA-212i , RMA-309i, RMG-212, RMG-212i, RMG-309, RMG-309i, RS-212, RS-212 D, RF 309, S 212, SK 212, SKG-212, SMG-212, TA-110, TA-210 and more……)。
Price: USD: $ 43.99
This kit come with:
1. Copper make collar which can be fixe tight onto the arm tube.
2. 2 M3 hexagon screws, one for the tightening of the collar hinge. The other is for tightening the collar onto the arm tube.
3. A long screw with a circular copper knob. It used to be screwed through the hole next to the opening end. This screw is to linearly adjustment the pivot tube up or down easily with the screw on the pivot collar is loosen.
Function of VTA Ring for Ortofon Tonearm :
Firstly, You need to loosen the locking screw on the pivot base,
Moving the circular copper knob with clockwise, the arm tube rise and anti-clockwise to lower, Tighten the screw after the adjustment is done. Then listen to the sound change delivered to determine whether you have found the prime VTA.
The scientific principle is to adjustment the arm tube linearly. Also, we strongly suggested you to make a scale on the knob with a marker. So that we can finally found a more clear and precise way to adjust VTA Ring for Ortofon Tonearm on your turntable, and its easy!!
1. The collar will stabilizes the pivot tube resonance which improve sound clarity.
2. You can adjust the VTA anytime with easy reference. You can adjust it even when it is playing.
The installation is similar to Lenco VTA Ring, you can see this clip for reference.
There are no reviews yet.