Hi-end turntable tend to come with a tonearm that can adjust VTA of the stylus because hi-end equipment manufacturers know well how Lenco L75 for GRUNDIG PS65 Turnable important it is when you want to bring the best sound result out of your records. Some tonearm even provide VTA adjustment on the fly, but then likely to cost you a fortune.
Turntable like Lenco L75 L78 also allow users to adjust the VTA. To do this, simply unlock those screws at the pivot ring and adjust the height of the pivot tube by HAND so that the stylus VTA change accordingly.
Before we do adjustment of the VTA , we better understand WHAT IS VTA.
To help finding the right VTA timelessly, we have designed a VTA kits for Lenco L75 for GRUNDIG PS65 Turnable. After installation, you will be able to set any VTA at your desire, even on the fly. Practically, we suggest you set your pivot height with the tonearm parallel to your record as a start.
Then, adjust the pivot height by dialling the VTA adjustment screw up or down (clockwise or anti-clockwise) to hear the sound different. The Lenco L75 for GRUNDIG PS65 Turnable that sound better is then pointing you to the right direction and eventually will help you find the right VTA.
Please dial in small range like 2 – 3 degrees at a time. There will be audible difference. Over dial will possible over pass the right Lenco L75 for GRUNDIG PS65 Turnable and make you confuse. We will show you by videos and recording to prove what adjustment is need and how big difference it could be.
Our VTA kits for Lenco L75 for GRUNDIG PS65 Turnable including:
- copper make collar which can be fixed tight onto the arm tube.
- M3 hexagon screws, one long and one shorter. The long one is for the tightening of the anti-skating support spring onto the collar hinge. The short one is for tightening the collar onto the arm tube.
- A long screw with a circular copper head. It used to be screwed through the hole next to the opening end. This screw is to linearly adjustment the pivot tube up or down easily with the screw on the arm collar are loosen.
- A M3 hexagon key is includ with.
- M4 set screw for the arm ring. Advantages:
- Using the hexagon key, easier to tighten and loosen the arm ring.
- Some of the original tightening screws on the pivot ring are in sharp pointy end, while ours’ are flat. This will allow you to hold your pivot tube height at any level and precisely adjust for the Lenco L75 for GRUNDIG PS65 Turnable angle you need.