Most of the classic tonearm seem don’t consider much about Ortofon VTA Ring adjustment. e.g. All Ortofon tonearms have no VTA adjustment device. However, in order to achieve the best sonic from the record, we know that the right VTA angle on the stylus is most important.
To make this happen, we already have develop a unique VTA adjustment kits for Lenco L75/78 turntable original tonearm. Now we develop the Ortofon VTA Ring adjustment kits for Ortofon tonearms as well.
It suitable for most of the common tonearm like: AS-212, RK 309, RM 309, RMA-212i , RMA-309i, RMG-212, RMG-212i, RMG-309, RMG-309i, RS-212, RS-212 D, RF 309, S 212, SK 212, SKG-212, SMG-212, TA-110, TA-210 and more……)。
Price USD: $49.99. We ship worldwide.
This kit for Ortofon VTA Ring come with:
1. Copper make collar which can be fixed tight onto the arm tube.
2. 2 M3 hexagon screws, one for the tightening of the collar hinge. The other is for tightening the collar onto the arm tube.
3. A long screw with a circular copper knob. It used to be screwed through the hole next to the opening end. This screw is to linearly adjustment the pivot tube up or down easily with the screw on the arm collar are loosen.
4. A M3 hexagon key is included too.
5. Copper made arm base
6. 3 Set of M3 hexagon screws. (Screwing the arm Base)
7. 2 M3 Screw (Screwing the arm tube)
1. The collar will stabilizes the spindle resonance which improve sound clarity.
2. You can adjust the VTA anytime with easy reference. You can adjust it even when it is playing.