VTA Ring for Ortofon Tonearm (Satin Black)
- Product Code: VTA RING for Ortofon (Black)
- Availability: 4
We developed the VTA adjustment kits for Ortofon tonearms. Now, we also made a satin black version in order to be the perfect match to the Ortofon tonearms. It suitable for most of the common tonearm like: A 212, AS-212, RK 309, RM 309, RMA-212i , RMA-309i, RMG-212, RMG-212i, RMG-309, RMG-309i, RS-212, RS-212 D, RF 309, S 212, SK 212, SKG-212, SMG-212, TA-110, TA-210 and more……)。
Price: USD: $ 72.00 (Shipping cost is included). We ship worldwide.
This kit come with:
1. Copper make collar which can be fixed tight onto the arm tube.
2. 2 M3 hexagon screws, one for the tightening of the collar hinge. The other is for tightening the collar onto the arm tube.
3. A long screw with a circular copper knob. It used to be screwed through the hole next to the opening end. This screw is to linearly adjustment the pivot tube up or down easily with the screw on the arm collar are loosen.
4. A M3 hexagon key is included too.
5. Copper made arm base
6. 3 Set of M3 hexagon screws. (Screwing the arm Base)
7. 2 M3 Screw (Screwing the arm tube)
How it function:
Firstly, You need to loosen two screw on the arm base,
Moving the circular copper knob with clockwise, the arm tube rise and anti-clockwise to lower, Tighten screw it after the adjustment
The scientific principle is to adjustment the arm tube linearly. Also, we strongly suggested you to make a scale on the knob with a marker. So that we can finally found a more clear and precise way to adjust VTA on your turntable, and its easy!!
1. The collar will stabilizes the spindle resonance which improve sound clarity.
2. You can adjust the VTA anytime with easy reference. You can adjust it even when it is playing.
The installation is similar to Lenco VTA Ring, you can see this clip for reference: